Document fees typically follow the below fee structure:
- $34 for the first two pages
- $8 for each additional page
- $20 fee if the document does not meet the standardization requirements
- $4 for each marginal reference that is indexed
- $2 convenience fee if paying by debit/credit card
- $1 document return fee if a self-addressed stamped envelope is not provided at the time of recording
Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card. Please make checks payable to the Franklin County Recorder. Checks payable to second or third parties will not be accepted.
The Recorder's fees are set in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code section 317.32.