Winter Reconnection Order
Are you facing a utility disconnection? The “Winter Reconnect Order” can help!
* One time use between Oct. 18, 2021 – April 15, 2022
* No income requirement
* Additional fees may apply
* For more utility assistance information, visit www.occ.ohio.gov/utilityassistance
- HEAP Online Application from The Breathing Association
HEAP Winter Crisis Program - Helps income eligible Ohioans that are threatened with disconnection, have been disconnected, or have less than 25% supply of bulk fuel in their tank to maintain their utility service. (Must be a member of PIPP if consumer of PUCO regulated utility)
HEAP Summer Crisis Program – Income eligible Ohioans who are, or a member of their household is, over 60 years old or have a qualifying medical condition and have a disconnection notice can apply for bill payment assistance and/or air conditioner during the summer. (Households served by non-regulated utility with disconnection notice are also eligible.)
Franklin County Disaster-Related Assistance with PRC – assistance available for eligible individuals who have sustained damage or losses as a result of a state-declared natural disaster or personal disaster (i.e., house fire, flood)
- For a state-declared natural disaster – and if Franklin County is declared a disaster county and is allocated federal disaster funds – then the Assistance Group must apply for federal disaster benefits at the local agency designated by the state to receive FEMA funding.
Community Shelter Board
- Experiencing homelessness and/or need shelter?
Call (614) 274-7000
(Homeless hotline, open 24/7)
365 E. Campus View Blvd., Suite 250, Columbus, OH 43235
- (614) 221-9195 - (614) 221-9199 (fax) [email protected] Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Affordable Housing Assistance